Located at 1944 Welland Canals Parkway
BHi St.Catharines opened its first rink in August of 2003 and expanded to two rinks in October of 2004. Both rinks are used for OUTDOOR BALL HOCKEY FUN year round. Located at 1944 Welland Canals Parkway, adjacent to the Welland Canals Centre which houses the St.Catharines Museum and Ontario Lacrosse Hall of Fame. Visiters can view ships passing through the canal from a viewing platform. The Welland Canals Trail is paved from Lake Ontario to Lake Erie which is used for recreational walks, jogging,cycling and in-line skating.
Click here for direct link to BHi St. Catharines Homepage